Jump to content
VIDEMMS registration will be closed soon so hurry up for signup.. ×
Addicted

Apply here for posting

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

if u want to share stuff in Videmms apply here for posting

we are ready to give you a chance for posting we are going to add in  "Trial Content Releaser" group

don't spam in other users thread for posting permission.

Thanks.

Edited by Guffy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FallenWarrior said:

Hi i already had an account under same name but now all my posts are gone i post onlyfans content 

Our site has been destroyed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Addicted said:

Our Hosting Server Prob.....

now is the site safe? i mean i cant post everything that i posted but i try to post most of them only if the site is safe and also create a twitter account(using a fake email) so if the site has a problem you guys can lets us know there 

so do i have the permission to post in Onlyfans Exclusive Section?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FallenWarrior said:

now is the site safe? i mean i cant post everything that i posted but i try to post most of them only if the site is safe and also create a twitter account(using a fake email) so if the site has a problem you guys can lets us know there 

so do i have the permission to post in Onlyfans Exclusive Section?

Everything is fine

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2022 at 7:44 AM, Addicted said:

Hello everyone,

if u want to share stuff in Videmms apply here for posting

we are ready to give you a chance for posting we are going to add in  "Trial Content Releaser" group

don't spam in other users thread for posting permission.

Thanks.

Plese Allow Me For Posting Bro I Have Many Leaked Collection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tharkilaunda said:

Plese Allow Me For Posting Bro I Have Many Leaked Collection

You post twenty then I will make you a super member

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2022 at 5:25 PM, Addicted said:

You post twenty then I will make you a super member

I complet . 

Can you Make Me Super member bro. 

Plese its request

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2022 at 7:44 AM, Addicted said:

Hello everyone,

if u want to share stuff in Videmms apply here for posting

we are ready to give you a chance for posting we are going to add in  "Trial Content Releaser" group

don't spam in other users thread for posting permission.

Thanks.

Hey Bro I am Completed I post more then 20 post. So Bro Plese Allow Me For Posting Content its request. 

Thank You

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tharkilaunda said:

Hey Bro I am Completed I post more then 20 post. So Bro Plese Allow Me For Posting Content its request. 

Thank You

You copy Paste not Allow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Guffy said:

You copy Paste not Allow

Bro if you think which post copy And paste then remove but other Collection is Mine from Collection from internet. 

And everyon collect from internet. 

So Which Member are corret you think bro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...